Saturday, March 3, 2012

My good friend partner I have succeeded - malik wasim (makk_wasui19@msn.com)

My good friend partner I have succeeded

My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay . Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina Faso her name is Miss Naomi Mark, and
Email: ms.naomimark@yahoo.com  ask her to send you the total Draft of $850.000.00 dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Miss Naomi Mark, and instruct her where to send the draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.

When you get the cheque from her you will have to pay it into your account for your bank to clear it for you. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Miss Naomi Mark, and arrange with her on how to send the draft to you as soon as you contact her.

Regards.
Dr. Malik Wasim.
Presently in Paraguay


malik wasim (makk_wasui19@msn.com)
(staffwasim@gmail.com)

7 comments:

  1. Are You In Need Of Business Loan? , personal Loan. Loan to buy house ? Intereste rate 2%. If Yes; Contact us via baezblankcard@aol.com email. And can call me or text me on +1(973) 291-2519 for more info with the details below:

    Applicant Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Country
    Cell No:
    Gelder:
    Email:

    Note: only serious applicant needed.

    Regards,

    Wallace Dickson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys I am the master of BLANK ATM AND CREDIT CARD,BITCOINS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE for everyone.

      We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.
      FOR ORDERING

      Blank Atm Card
      Credit Card
      Bitcoins
      and the rest contact us now

      Call/WhatsApp: +1(929)390-8581

      E-mail: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com
      Contact us now for immediately help.....

      Delete
    2. A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(929)390-8581 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours
      (email:globalhackingcompany@gmail.com@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +1(929)390-8581

      Delete
  2. Hi guys I am the master of BLANK ATM AND CREDIT CARD,BITCOINS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE for everyone.

    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.
    FOR ORDERING

    Blank Atm Card
    Credit Card
    Bitcoins
    and the rest contact us now

    Call/WhatsApp: +1(929)390-8581

    E-mail: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com
    Contact us now for immediately help.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't you heard about global hacking company blank ATM card and how other people had benefited from it? I am Williams vivian by name, i want to share a blog and forums on how to get real blank ATM card,thank to global hacking company who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how global hacking company helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact him to know if he is real he proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently receive my blank ATM card. Contact his email globalhackingcompany@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(929)390-8581 and today am also testifying on how global hacking company helped me. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which am using today Contact the company now and become rich. Email: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(929)390-8581 ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(929)390-8581 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours
    (email:globalhackingcompany@gmail.com@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +1(929)390-8581

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hackers with the above email (perrythomas827@gmail.com) its at it again! Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction is can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw the sum of $5,000 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : perrythomas827@gmail.com..please don’t contact him if you are not serious minded

    CONTACT: PERRY at perrythomas827@gmail.com TO GET YOURS NOW…

    ReplyDelete