Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Assalamalaikum Wr Wb, reply me - A. Alahdin Mrs (67868025@qq.com)

Assalamalaikum Wr Wb I got your contact through a web directory .I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me. I want to transfer my husband's money for investment into your country ,i hope , i can trust you for assistance Note,the funds are already with a company in Europe for safe keeping. If you are willing to assist me.You will help me collect the funds from the Company because I am an Iraqi widow and disabled on a wheel chair and cannot travel out from iraq for security reason, which I will not explain to you at this stage untill i can trust you , if we work together. This money is my husband assest as he worked for the government before he was killed by the soldiers.
The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction / Hell to our great country Iraq and everything is practically difficult since then till now and opportunities are closing up and no one to help nor trust here ,the new government is trying to frustrate our life. Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax numbers. What I now need from you are as follows: 1. You should travel to the Company to secure the funds in cash on my behalf and open a Bank account in your country for me with the credentials i will give you. 2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your assistance. 3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to travel to the Company, I will send the PIN code number and instruction of the release of the fund to you and also the Company's information. 4. I will also most importantly know if you have the appropriate travel documents and send to me your traveling documents for my proceedings over 5. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let me down at all. I expect your prompt reply to: alahdin_101bdb11a@rediffmail.com Regards, Alahdin Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment