Thursday, February 27, 2014

Re: Assallam Alahekum Waramotullahi Wabarakatu. - Mrs Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif (mmrsmedinatabudul_002@yahoo.com)

Assallam Alahekum Waramotullahi Wabarakatu.

Loving one  in  the ALMIGHTY ALLAH

Good morning to you and how are you ?  I thank you so much in consideration of my request ,May Allah  bless you for taken a bold decision to carry out my heart wishes.  I  thank the  Almighty  Allah  for  nominating  you to this  great  work, and I prayer that he will strengthen you  as well, nature has a way of bringing people together for a particular  purpose  .

The truth of the matter is that I am very sick  and have been given about some months  by the doctors to live. However I  want to be sure that you will use the money to help humanity as I stated in my first mail I sent to you, because of my health condition I need someone  I can trusted and a person that will not betray me when the fund is finally transferred. for my relief , I want to  assure me very well  that you will not seat on the money or block the money all alone  without putting greater part of the money into what I desire. In my heart  I  will like you to build a hospital for the less privileges once the fund are in your bank account. 


Do not have  any fear or  doubts  toward this matter because  you will have nothing to lose,  I contacted you for good and be assured that your seriousness and dedications to this transactions  and project plans will bring abundant blessings to your generations. my heartily donations to you is for the good of mankind  and almighty Allah have revealed to me that you are the person capable to achieve my heart desire for the need  our  poor Muslim brothers and sister.

Since the beginning of my ill-health condition , I have discussed with the manger of the bank  here  on the possibility of transferring  the deposited amount  to  any account  abroad , he assured me the possibility  and  agreed that  once I  nominate  and introduced a foreign  partner to the bank  that they will do the transfer legally without any problems,  It’s  my pleasure to inform you that  there is no risk involve.

Please you are  needed  to  forward to me urgently  the following information’s  , Your Complete names, Complete home address, Your occupations,  Telephone number, and  scanned copy of your identification or picture  so that I will forward  it to the bank  and also  nominate  you as my foreign beneficiary  for the transfer  processing to take place.

Presently I am on mediations in the Pizam international clinic &hospital Ivory Coast, under the special care of  Dr Mani E-mail; dr.mani@doctor.com,  Tel; +22501929297 , Please  pray for me  to live  and see the success of the transfer to your bank account. 

My Best regards
Yours Sister in Islam
Mrs Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif

3 comments:

  1. i got this email too,
    its cheating right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got above mail too some one help verify

    ReplyDelete
  3. for sure it's a scam..impossible that someone easily want to donate his/her money to others...

    ReplyDelete