Friday, April 4, 2014

REPLY URGENTLY PLEASE. - dr.john lewis (dr.johnlewis10@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you today,
With due respect My Name is Dr. John Lewis . I am a banker by profession. I work in one of the reputable bank in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso West Africa. My reason for contacting you is that I want our bank to transfer an abandoned sum of  ((US$7.5M) Seven million , five hundred thousand united dollars) into your bank account because the owner of this fund is died since 2006 during the war leaven nobody for the claim.

And I want to present you to our bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund if you agree to work with me with one mind without betrayer, also immediately the fund is been transfer into your bank account in your country I will arrive with my family in your country for the shearing of the money according to the percentage we agreed on. Note, this money will be shard 50%50% in your country as soon as I arrived with my family.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest. Reply Me Here:dr.johnlewis82@yahoo.com

Have a great and nice day.
From Dr. John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment