Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Urgent Business Proposal - Mr.Dorrick Ntala (ntalanorrick@consultant.com)

Dear. Friend

It is my great pleasure to have your contact details, which I know it is not easy this days to believe people because of what is happening in the World today; My name is Mr. Dorrick Ntala, I work under the Department of Mineral Resources here in South Africa we have the sum of U$35,000.000.00 (Thirty Five Million USA Dollars) Only that was deposited under the National Treasury department for investment;

Hope you did understood my business proposal clearly and the fund involve is US$35,000,000.00 respectively, I am responsible for awarding and executing of contracts in our office department.


For this reason I am given you 100% assurance that this transaction will be successful and genuinely done in your name as the right foreign contractor who executed contract job with South African Health department, I have the power and connections to place your name as the right person so that the ministry of health in South Africa will approve the payment in your good name without any delay.

I need your prompts response in order to set up the claim documents in your name as the right person who executed the said contract to enable the ministry approve the payment  in your name.

Our sharing rate of this fund transaction is 50% for you and 50% for me which I will invest part of my share in your country under real estate, transportation and other lucrative ventures.
Thank and God bless you.

Mr.Dorrick Ntala
Private Mail: dorrickntala@consultant.com

Call me on: +27847632947

No comments:

Post a Comment