Wednesday, October 28, 2015

OVERTURE - Mr. Sadiq (desirel2022@gmail.com)

Attn:,


I am Mr. Sadiq al-KABIR from Libya, 

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS working in 

LIBYA
CENTRAL BANK. I am one of the 

officers that served under the 

MUAMMAR
GADDAFI Regime, THE CENTRAL BANK 

where am working have been 

deserted,
almost all the ministers also 

deserted. Some years ago we never 

believe
that such revolution will happen, 

but today it has become real after 

I
observed that the Gaddafi 

government does not represent the 

citizens and
interest of Libyan’s, I joined the 

re vote against him and publicly 

oppose
his govt. Currently I am in Exile 

and restricted to make any move, 

because my life was
threatened. I am contacting you 

because I need you to help me to 

stand as the beneficiary of
this fund sum of {$48,000,000.00} 

Fourty Eight Million Dollars}
Which was deposited in a security 

company in Dubai for safety and 

investment in future.
As it is now i am been monitor be 

government security network, i 

cannot be able to move out for the 

claim of the fund that is why i 

need someone who will stand to 

claim the fund as the beneficiary. 

My family and I will like to invest 

in your country under your guidance
and assistance. Your urgent 

response to my personal email will 

be highly
appreciated.

You can contact me through the blow 

email address.
My Name is Sadiq al-KABIR.
EMAIL :{sadiqal2200@gmail.com}

I will be waiting for your 

favorable respond.

Yours Faithful,
Mr.Sadiq al-KABIR

No comments:

Post a Comment