Saturday, October 1, 2011

Information. - INFORMATION. ;

From : Mr.Abdullah Malik
Shara Ibn Mufarraj, Gargaresh
P.O.Box 3521
Tripoli, Libya

I hope that you and family are very fine at this time and i pray that your country will never experience what
we are experiencing now in my country,It's a pleasure writing to you this urgent mail and hoping you will
response immediately.


I'm Mr.Abdullah Malik, Libyan National, actually, i contacted you base on the political war going on right
now in my country Libya. I was contacted by my boss (Mr. Hannibal Gaddafi) to help him secure fund as all
eyes and so many restriction are on the Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi`s Family properties and funds even
all there way about following by the current crises on ground. My Dear your urgent assistance to secure this
fund will be highly appreciated as I seek for non Libyan national honesty who can stand to receive the fund
and once you can assure me trust and honesty , Upon receipt of your response, I shall forward more details

Sincerely

Mr.Abdullah Malik.
mrabdullahmalik@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment