Wednesday, July 14, 2010

from TARIQ - "Barrister James Boado"

Attention Sir,

I am Barrister James Boado an attorney to Mr. Tariq Muhhanad an Iraqi who was in charge of Late President Saddam Hussein's secret Affairs in Mauritania. He is presently living in my country as a fugitive. I am contacting you to assist him to relocate his wife and children along with six boxes containing $6,000,000.00 each to your country so that the family can start a new life there.

You will be entitled to one of the boxes for your help in relocating the boxes and the family to your country. Be informed that all arrangements to relocate transport the family and the boxes abroad have been perfected by me. All that is required is your agreeing to play the role of receiving them and being their guardian in your Country.

Reply to indicate your interest and I will grant you an open communication with Mr. Tariq Muhhanad.

Regards,

Barrister James Boado Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment