Thursday, July 15, 2010

Urgent Message - "Barrister James Boado"

Dear Friend,

I am DR. JOE Oteng-Adjei a member of the ruling cabinet in the current government of Ghana and the minister for energy. I am sending you a trustee proposal to make you my trustee in your country and to receive the sum of Three million and invest it in your country on my behalf.

I am sending the money across to you in your country because my position in government will raise questions as to how I came across Three million dollars. All I ask is your honesty and you will be entitled to 40% of the investment as your share.

Once you indicate your interest by replying with your full names by sms to my private mobile number and also via email , I will furnish you with arrangements to safely deliver the cash to you.

Regards,

DR. Joe Oteng-Adjei
Mobile: +233241931170

No comments:

Post a Comment