Sunday, September 19, 2010

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb. Ahmad Mesgari - "Ahmad Mesgari"

--
Assalamualaikum


 Dear Sir / Madam     

                                                                                   

My name is Mr. Ahmad Mesgari from Baghdad Iraq. I’m one of the Military of Iraq and I work as the Cashier of the Military Zone in Iraq before the war started between America & Iraq. I’m one of the Iraq Army that British Soldiers arrested in Iraq. They brought us and keep us hostage here in UNITED KINGDOM prison yard since during the Iraq war until now. I’m serving in United Kingdom prison house in London here and I have 14years to serve here in UK prison before I will be released which I still have some years left.


I have some amount of money the government signed for reconstruction, renovation and building some houses for Iraq Military headquarter. But the project could not be established because American soldiers came into Iraq and the war started during this arrangement.


I was married but my wife has already died. I wish to use this money to establish good investment for my 3little kids in one of the Muslim country in Asia. I need a good person concerning this. I would have look for an investment partner since for us to discuss about this but I could not be able to contact anyone because the United Kingdom soldiers never permit us to use phone & laptop in this prison since few years ago they brought us to United Kingdom Prison house.



 It was recent they permitted us to start using Laptop and hand phones that is why I could be able to look for someone who can help me to invest some money. I get your contact email address from the business directory.


Please tell me exactly the types of business that would be suitable for good investment in your country so that we can discuss how you can help me to invest some money in your country. I will be waiting for your reply very soon.  May Allah bless us all.


Wassalam,

Mr. Ahmad Mesgari

No comments:

Post a Comment