Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey, try Flock out! - "Capt. Ronald Dickson"

Hello!
I got your contact while searching for a very reliable person to partner me in a short term Business Project.
My name is Capt. Ronald Dickson Clarke of the Engineering Unit of U.S Military here in Baghdad, Iraq. I have good amount of Money which i want to move out the Country. It is US$12, OOO, OO0. United States Military will soon pull out completely from Iraq, and i have to act very fast before time runs out.
I acquired this fund in a Military raid in one of the Tunnels of late Saddam Hussein. To escape military awareness, i decided and deposited the money in United Nations' Military Base Vault pending when i get a reliable Partner who will receive this Fund on my behalf. While depositing the money i declared that the content of the TRUNK BOX is Family Valuable Treasure. This Money is oil money, and everything is legal.
I have made a concrete arrangement to move the fund out of Iraq as a Family Treasure. The most important Question is, Can I Trust you?
I will offer you 30% for your assistance, then you have to find a safe place to keep my 70%
Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to or kept, Mine is sending it to you safely.
If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details.
I need a straight answer; YES OR NO. If yes, then let's work, and let me have your contact details, because there no time to waste. I must complete this before we (US ARMY) complete pull out process in Iraq.
Anticipating your quick response!
Regards,
Capt Ronald Dickson Clarke
I'm using a new web browser called Flock and I think you should check it out. Flock is a social browser that lets you surf the web and has all your favorite websites (YouTube, Flickr, Photobucket, and more) built into its features. Flock makes it easy to:
  • Keep your photos and videos with you while you surf the web.
  • Drag and drop photos and videos to email, comment fields, blogs, etc.
  • Receive updates when friends have new photos, videos or blog posts.
  • Upload up to 1,000 photos at one time to popular photo sites.
To check it out, go to www.flock.com. Otherwise, no worries: I didn't add you to a mailing list or anything sinister like that. You will automatically be opted out from being emailed about this again. Flock'n'roll. This message was sent by Flock, Inc of 100 View Street, Mountain View, CA on behalf of someone who claims to be your friend. We will never sell or spam your email address, period. You can find out more in our privacy policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment