Thursday, July 28, 2011

From Mr Lusee mark (B.O.A) - "lusee.mark@gmail.com"

From Mr Lusee mark (B.O.A)
Bill and Exchange Manager,
Bank of Africa(B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa.
 
ATTN,    
                                                          
 
Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Lusee mark the bill and exchange manager in the bank of AfricaOuagadougou Burkina Faso.
 
In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted SEVEN  MILLION TWO HUNNDERED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD7,200,000.00).customer who died in the air crash with his entire family.
 

 However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.
 
Can you be able and capable to assist me  provide your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour?
 
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing.
 
Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;

Your Name:............
 
Your country:............ 

Your phone Number:.............
 
Your tel/fax:-........... 
 
Your age:................ 
 
Your occupation :............ 

Thank for your anticipated co-peration.
 
Your's  Faithfully.


Mr Lusee mark
 
Call +226 76 80 57 28

No comments:

Post a Comment