Thursday, July 21, 2011

Point of Arousal; Read and Reply Asap. - Thomas


Good day,
I introduce myself as Barrister Thomas Clarks, of Saunders Law Partnership LLP, Essex Hall, 1-6 Essex Street, London WC2R 3HY DX 37995 Kingsway, United Kingdom An staff of Vincent andHamilton contacted me earlier concerning Mr. Lawrence Smith and an investment placed under an asset Management bank 10 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently of our investigation and emphasize the reason of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Smith, I also take care of the legal aspect of his financial transactions, and I alone know that he did not leave a next of kin.
In 2000, the subject matter; Mr. Smith came to me and asked me to follow him to a business meeting with one private assets management bank. He informed them that he had a financial portfolio of Thirty million United States dollars and after signing all the legal papers he deposited the Thirty million United States dollars with the bank. Mr. Smith later passed on that same year. I just received a call a few days back from the bank that they would need the next of kin to Mr. Smith to file for claim of the funds. I have been asked to present his next of kin since I am his legal adviser, that is where you come in, I want you to act as the next of kin to the deceased.
I will explain more to you as soon as I get back your response with readiness to assist, for your assistance, you will have 35% of the funds and 65% goes to me.
I await your response. Please reply to my private email address: bclarks@mail.ru
 
Regards,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment