Monday, January 9, 2012

Re: Investment in your country - Larry Bulmer (lb@aol.co.uk)

ADVO Group Limited
ADVO House,
St Leonards Road,
Allington,
Kent, ME16 0LS
United Kingdom

Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of developing a cordial and fruitful business relationship. I am interested in investing in your country through your good office, i am interested in real estate, hotel and tourism center but however, it depends on your advice and suggestion since you are in better position for directive. Briefly, I am Mr Larry Bulmer, Chief Executive and Founder of ADVO Group in UK.

As a matter of fact, your address got to me courtesy of a business journal at the world trade center here in the United Kingdom and after due consideration I decided to contact you with the hope that you will be able to render assistance towards this investment plan. 

More details will be given to you once I receive your response, especially on the terms and conditions. Your service will be highly needed to achieve this under binding agreement, this and other vital issues will be addressed.

Ps: Kindly contact me only on my private email address and telephone number.

Best regard,

Larry Bulmer
Chief Executive
ADVO Group Limited
Private Tel: +44 701 114 6974
Private Email: larry.bulmer@aol.co.uk


Larry Bulmer (lb@aol.co.uk)
(larry.bulmer@aol.co.uk)

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mr. Larry Bulmer, a
    UK based business man and investor. I am interested in investing in your country through your good office.
    mr.bulmer.investor@contractor.net

    ReplyDelete