Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re:Confirm - Albert Yak (inkaso@vik-ruse.com)

-- 
Good Day,

Sir, I want you to take custody of my dad wealth ( USD$8,500,000.00 ) for
investments in accordance with my mandate until I am able to come and meet you.

My dad stored this funds cash in the Depository Company to avoid government
knowledge,for his supposed political ambition and campaign before his political
opponent in in the government kill him in a planed motor accident.

I will send you verifiable information’s of deposit for your personal review.
What I need is your sincere interest and personal details so that I can begin
plans with the depository company on how to move the package to your country and
deliver to you until I am able to join you.

I will let you know your share benefit, and commission percentage accruing from
profits on investment once I receive favorable response from you.

I look forward to your reply, with address and phone numbers for more
information’s.

I await your reply.

Very Sincerely,

Albert Yak

No comments:

Post a Comment