Good day my friend,
 
I hope this email meet you with good health. I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual  benefits/life opportunity for you and me. I am Mr.Abdoul Mamadou The Head of file Department in Islamic Development bank  (ISDB). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $6.2 million  ( Six Million Two Hundred Thousand United State  Dollars) In account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with all his family in the Asia Earth Quake  Disaster (TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA / INDIA)   WEBSITE;   http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/.
 
All of his Family lost there lives in the Disaster. Since then I have made several inquiries to his Country embassy to locate  any of his client's extended Relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,  unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the TSUNAMI DISASTER IN  INDONESIA / INDIA leaving nobody behind for the claim.
 
Therefore upon this discovery I and one official in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you so that  the bank will release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement  since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
 
The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be  transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. They request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned  by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a Burkina Faso Citizen can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
 
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under  a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please consider my official positions, reputation  and integrity, especially, the opportunities in the business itself, it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that  we do not miss this opportunity due to carelessness.
 
The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in  your bank. Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send to me your details Information's if you are  interested so that i will direct you what you will do next. Inshallah
 
Thanks and best regards.
 
Mr.Abdoul Mamadou (ECONS)