Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: Branch Manager - JIM EDWARD (reply.JIM@yahoo.com)

I am a Branch Manager of commercial bank here in my country, I want to find out whether you have the capability to assist me receive some funds in you bank account from my branch office .

This fund came about from capital market trading profit of my Bank which I hid in a suspense account in collaboration with our stock exchange trading supervisor at our stock exchange.I shall discuss with you the percentage that we shall compensate you with when I receive your response accepting to assist us.

Please send me the following details with your response.

(1)FULL NAME:.................................
(2)DIRECT PHONE NUMBER.:......................
(3)YOUR AGE...................................
(4)YOUR OCCUPATION............................
(5)YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....................

I we be waiting for your reply soon.

Bank Branch Manager,
JIM EDWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment