Wednesday, April 25, 2012

i need your sincerity please advice - josephltan3333 (josephltan3333@rediffmail.com)

Dear Friend,

I am Joseph I.Tan, 62 years old from Côte d'Ivoire. I was a formal Finance Director of JB Trucks Company; My Company had business with Ghana Government, where I made $8.600,000 usd of which my company has no idea. The total amount was legally deposited in a bank in Ghana.

However i can't direct the monies to my account because of my illness and high taxation in my country rather I want you to assist me to receive it into your account or company account.

The Bank is ready to dispatch it pending when i present an account where the monies will be remitted. If you can help me in this transaction, I will compensate you with 20% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment as I intend to invest the monies abroad.

Thanks and best regards
Joseph I.Tan.
Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment