Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Business Opportunity - Larry Xhosa (mr.larryxhosa@gmail.com)


I am a banker by profession with the (RAND MERCHANT BANK) South Africa and currently holding a
post as the Director of Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of
transferring the left over funds ($7.5million) originally owned by one of my bank clients Mr. Andrew
Stapleton who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm
genuinely the deceased‘s death by logging into this web site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Meanwhile the whole arrangements and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased will be forward to you upon your acceptance, information will be
relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your
self to this great business opportunity.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio
of 55% for me and 35% for you, while 10% will be mapped out for expenses if you agree to my
proposal. Please, you have been advised to keep this as top secret as I am still in service and intend
to retire from active service after I conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole
situation here in the bank until you confirm that the money is in your account and ask me to come
down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to the percentages previously
indicated above and for further investment, either in your country or any other country you may
advice me to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I suggest you get back to
me as soon as possible stating your willingness to assist and be fully involved in this deal.

You can contact me with via email:   (larry.x@safrica.com)


Best Regard
Mr. Larry Xhosa

No comments:

Post a Comment