Hello Dear,

I am Mrs. Philomena Bruzuel from Ethiopia, married to Martins Bruzuel, who
worked with Merrex Gold Inc; My Husband was working with this Gold Company in
Burkina Faso before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board
meeting. I and my Husband were married but without any children, and since
after his death three years ago I decided not to re-marry, presently I am 62
Years old, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.2 million
dollars with a Bank in Burkina Faso.

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management has been
sending me mails as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or
rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf.
Right now I was admitted in hospital where I have been undergoing treatment on
Cancer of the lungs. I have lost my ability to talk and my Doctors have told me
that I have only a few months to live.

This is why I decided to contact you, so that you will apply for the fund to
enable the Bank retransfer this $7.2 million dollars into your own Bank
account, so that you can help me to utilize 75% of the total fund to churches,
orphanages and widows around the world, and then 25% will be yours for the
respect of your willingness, Because if I die the money will be of nonuse.
Please assure me, as am going to make you the beneficiary of  my late husband’s
fund, will you be trustworthy and act accordingly as I stated  here and Keep
this contact confidential till such a time the fund gets into your account.
This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

I send you this message with tears through the hospital’s office computer if
you are God fearing and a trustworthy person reply immediately for more
briefing and how to get in contact with the Bank to enable them re-transfer the
fund into your account, so that you will go ahead for fulfillment of my last
wish over the fund.

I wait your urgent respond.

Thanks.