Sunday, December 23, 2012

Anita Konate... - Ms Anita Konate (tnfs5s@yack.ROBOYACK.ORG)

Dear Friend,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before, I plead for the inconveniency that this email might have cause you, but I believe one has to risk confiding to succeed sometimes in life

I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me. But what I need from you is Truth, Trust and Honest .I am a Girl of 20 years old, I contacted you because of the Amount sum of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars. ($7,500,000.00) which my late Father Deposited for me in the security finance bank as his next of kin before he died out of sickness ( I suspect he was killed).

I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

I want you to act as my proxy so that my inheritance money will be released into your personal-company account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1) Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
5)  Company enterprise

Please note, that once the funds has been released to you, that you shall prepare my travelling document so as to meet and live with you in your country, where I intend studying law in a reputable university.

If you can be of any assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you some % of the total amount, taking note that I am not asking you to send me any money, rather I need HELP.

I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
M.s Anita Konate
Email: anitakonate777@yahoo.com.tw

No comments:

Post a Comment