Monday, December 17, 2012

MR. ATTIYA WEST - Attiya West (attiywest@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

I am interested in making my deal with you, I discovered a fund worth $ 20 million USD during our annual auditing exercise in my office as a Bank Manager, And it will be in my interest to transfer this $ 20 million into your bank account,I have all the plans to successfully make this transfer into your bank account in your country, if you can assist me contact me immediately for more details,

Your own share will be 40% while 60% will be for me and my family. Please for this transaction to be achieved on time you have to be responding to me daily day by day. please do not delay during our communication. Let this deal be a secret to you.

Because I am still working with this bank as their Bank Manager. Remember to always check your email box if you want us to achieved this fund on time. Keep it as secret.

Thanks
Mr. Attiya West

No comments:

Post a Comment