Wednesday, March 13, 2013

From Major Rebecca - Major Rebecca Brown (mail@mail.8hy.hk)

Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to honorably introduce myself to you, I am Major Rebecca Brown air force captain with the United States special Squad.

Sir, I am among 157 officers /marines unit left behind in IRAQ to train Iraqi military on how to defend their nation against insurgents and protect America diplomats in the country.

My proposal to you is I have moved a total sum of five million five hundred thousand USD ($5.5m) out of IRAQ through a highly profile diplomatic courier. I need an HONEST/TRUTHFUL partner to claim the consignment which I personally registered as personal property/diplomatic cargo.

We must keep a very low profile during the transfer the whole process is simple and reliable. The question is CAN I TRUST YOU?
If you totally accept to be my helper and partner I will then furnish you with the whole details.

Best Regards.
Major Rebecca Brown
US Diplomatic Residence
Baghdad IRAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment