Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Dear friend, - Mr.@yahoo.com (Mr.@yahoo.com)

My Dear friend,

I hope this email meet you with good health. I want to inquire from 

you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life 

opportunity for you and me. I am Mr.Alex Bernasko, The Head of 

Legal/file Department in BANK OF GHANA. In my department we 

discovered an abandoned sum of $7.2 million ( Seven Million Two 

Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) In account that belongs to 

one of our foreign customer who died along with all his family in 

the Asia Earth Quake Disaster (TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA / 

INDIA) WEBSITE;

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/.

All of his Family lost there lives in the Disaster.Since then I 

have made several inquiries to his Country embassy to locate any of 

his client's extended Relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. 

After these several unsuccessful attempts, unfortunately we learn t 

that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with 

him at the TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA / INDIA leaving nobody 

behind for the claim.


Therefore upon this discovery I now decided to make this business 

proposal to you so that the bank will release the money to you as 

the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and 

subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't 

want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money 

remained unclaimed after Eight years, the money will be transferred 

into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. They request of foreigner 

as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the 

customer was a foreigner, and a Ghana Citizen can not stand as next 

of kin to a foreigner.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this 

deal through.From banking experience it will take up to Seven (7) 

working days to conclude this transfer,also this transaction is 

legal & 100% risk free.Please consider my official 

positions,reputation and integrity, especially,the opportunities in 

the business itself,it is very necessary that all due care be taken 

so that we do not miss this opportunity due to carelessness.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 57% for me. 40% for you and 

3% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank. 

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality.And 

You will also be needed to direct me on a lucrative investment 

project in your country.If you are interested,please send me your 

full contact information as below and thereafter I will send to you 

TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM to apply for the fund. I will appreciate 

your kind gestures towards this fortune, may the Almighty God who 

provide for everyone bless you.

Your Full Name & Address........................
Your Sex..................................
Your Age.................................
Passport / driving license....... .
Your Occupation....... ...............
Your Personal Mobile Number.....

For more details contact me via  email  alex.bernasko@yahoo.com
I will be expecting to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alex Bernasko,

No comments:

Post a Comment