Thursday, May 2, 2013

KINDLY READ CAREFULLY! - eng alam (allam@aast.edu)

Dear Sir / Madam, 

I got your contact from a business directory and I decided to contact you 
for a  business proposal with my company.

My Name is Dr. Richard Scott(British Citizen) 60yrs presently working with 
multi-national Jeweleries Branding Company based in Texas(USA), I was 
recently 

promoted as Area Manager (Admin) and transferred to our new branch in 
London.

I always visit Indonesia on behalf of my Company to procure most of our raw 
materials since the past 3 years in huge quantity.

I am looking for a reliable person/businessman that will supply the same 
Jeweleries raw materials to my Company on a special arrangement between us 
and 

secure a 3yrs retainer-ship agreement with my company. We will make good 
profit under this arrangement.

I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you.

Reply me through my personal id : dr.richard.scot1@outlook.com

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Richard Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment