Monday, November 3, 2014

Ms.Helen Line and son Johnson" Please I Need Your Help please open attached file - Ms.Helen Line and son Johnson (mshelenline2@gmail.com)

Ms. Helen Line and son Johnson
REC TREASURER ANC YL
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA 
MY PRIVATE E-MAIL; mshelenlineandson1@gmail.com
MY PRIVATE E-MAIL; mshelenline1@outlook.com
Dearest one,

How are you and your family doing today? I presume this email letter will get to you as a surprise for the fact that we have not seen and or met before. I’m Ms. Helen Line the REC TREASURER ANC YL OF NATIONAL CONGRESS of the Republic of South Africa since (2004 - 2009) you can view my profile at the Government Website:  {http://www.anc.org.za/caucus/get_mp.php?q=434}                        

I got your email contact from a business directory and prayed about it after due deliberation with my only child, I decided to contact you for your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.

I am visually impaired widow a mother of one child under the auspices of the preceding President of South Africa Thabo Mbeki I was a member of the ANC BEC (1996-1998) ANC WL Secretary, BEC (1997-1998) ANC YL Treasurer (1999-2001) Branch Treasurer (2000-2001) ANC WL, REC (2003-2007) ANC REC (2004-2009) ANC RWC (2004-2009) ANC WL, RWC (2003-2008)

After the swearing in ceremony in 2004 making me the member of Parliamentary Regional Working Committee of the ANC member, a Lot of government contracts were awarded to my late husband with my influence, this actually paved ways to our Success my late husband died while he was on an official trip to Botswana in 2010. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a stallion security and finance institution here in South Africa This fund emanated as a result of an over invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him.

Due to the condition of my health my doctor told me that I will not live till the next three months because of the cancer disease nevertheless what disturbs me most is stroke, having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still a Christian individual who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will take care of my only son Johnson and also use this money to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

As soon as I receive your email of acceptance with full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and favorable bank account of your choice I will give you the contact of the Finance/bank I will also issue you a power of attorney letter to adopt my son legally. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian any delay receiving a respond from you will give me a room in sourcing for a church or a charity organization. Please my dear beloved I’m expecting your reply either you are a Muslim or Christian we are serving the same God in heaven.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON THE OFFICE LINE BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THIS
TRANSACTION EXCEPT OF THE ABOVE DIRECT LINE I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE BY EMAIL TO ANY OF MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESSES (mshelenlineandson1@gmail.com
Get back to me if you are ready and capable to assist me in this project.
I send my love to you and to your family.
Ms. Helen Line and son Johnson

2 comments:

  1. From: "Franciscus Freerk Hendrik"
    Subject: RE

    I have a business deal for you worth $44.5 million Dollars and you stand
    to gain 40% from it,If you are Interested please reply for more details...

    YOURS SINCERELY
    Mr.Franciscus Freerk Hendrik
    SENIOR ACCOUNTANT NETHERLAND AMSTERDAM GOLD CORPORATION

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mr.Franciscus Freerk Hendrik, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Amsterdam in here Netherland. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one. I bring forth a business proposal in the tune sum of usd$15.5M (Fifteen Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

    If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please proved yourself normal and send down the following personal details to me, this will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 50% to me and 40% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information's will be uses to back up this claim.

    Please I would like your keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret in mind because I am a Senior Bank official.

    Forward me your full details information’s below,

    1. Full Name:.................
    2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number...........
    3. Your Contact Address.............
    4. Your personal photo or ID card.............

    I will appreciate your urgent response so that I will give you more details concerning this transaction.

    Trusting to hear from you immediately

    Have a great day.

    Thanks,
    Sincerely,
    Mr.Franciscus Freerk Hendrik

    ReplyDelete