Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LOVE AND CARE - LOVE AND CARE (samining1@gmail.com)

Mrs Martha is depressed and now diagnosed with post traumatic stress

getting suicidal daily.
Read your attached letter.
Contact immediately
Grace House Foundation ( Fund Donor ) to receive the fund
Reply now

Attachment  ================================

From Mrs Martha Ntombela
Email: sawima4charity@gmail.com
Dear,
I am Mrs Martha Ntombela the USAID Tuberculosis / HIV / AIDS Program co-ordinator and
Founder / Director Grace House Foundation (HIV / AIDS / TB FOUNDATION).
After the death of my husband and with my cancer, am severely depressed and now
diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. Getting suicidal daily.
My doctor gave me few months to live and inspire me to spread hope; bringing hope to
sufferers my diagnosis was like a death sentence.


Battling with cancer for year (now doctors are giving up) I decided that it was time to make a
difference. So I dedicate this to spread a message of hope across the world.
Just before the death of my husband, I discovered a lump in my breast. When I went for
surgery – a lumpectomy – the doctors found out that I had four lumps.
I had a double mastectomy, reconstruction following the lumpectomy and the glands removed
from under my arm. I had a lumpectomy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy.
During my radiation, I was too tired to put one foot in front of the other. I thought of the many
people who are suffering this, the orphanage, less privilege, the abused women / children ,
those infected / affected with hiv / aids / tb, the mother less so I decided to dedicate / donate
the funds US$30.5M from USAID Tuberculosis / HIV / AIDS Program (HIV / AIDS / TB
FOUNDATION) for their help. I want you to establish a foundation and continue with the
charity work to help needy. Everything is ready; you will receive all details and directives.
My son Brian 17yrs and my biggest fear is leaving him behind as the doctors say I will not
make it. He is too young to be without a guardian. I remembered thinking please let me
survive until he is mature.
Reply now. On hearing from you, I will attach, send you the authorization letter and necessary
details. We shall discuss and map out the percentage for you and for my son Brian.
I wait your email and call as you receive the mail.
Kind Regards.
Mrs Martha Ntombela.

Email: sawima4charity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment