Friday, July 31, 2015

From Sabine Rama - sabinerama6@gmail.com

Dearest, One   I am Sabine Rama the only duagther of
 late Mr.and Mrs.Araphat Rama. My father was a prominent Gold and Cocoa
 marchant in Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business
 associates on one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died when
 I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death
 of my father  in a private hospital here in  Ivory coast he secretly
 called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Four
 million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($4,5) that
 deposited in one of commncial Bank here in my country.
 that he used my
 name as his only daugther  for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.
 He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
 poisoned by his business associates That I should seek for a foreign
 partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use
 it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel
 management .   Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
 following ways:(1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only
 20years. (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
 further my education and to secure a resident permit in your
 country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
 compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this
 fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your
 options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be
 concluded within four (3) days you signify interest to assist me.
 Anticipating to hear from you soon.  Best regards, Sabine Rama

No comments:

Post a Comment