Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello friend how are you - "maryl.alio@gmail.com"

Dear friend,

How are you doing, hope you get fine there! I am very glad to meet you today with this content! as for me i will be delighted very much to know you more & to see you face to face if God may granted us this opportunity to make it possible. Am very serious to find the serious man just to settle down with,

am also looking for a man who is very sincere i will introduce my self bold with and tell about my life details, please i do not need many unecessary questions in case you receive this message, please only what i want is a sincere man and i beleiev you must be the kind of man i search for in my life.

I will explain more in details as soon as i hear from you, and if you can't afford to reply my message with all your cleanse heart kindly please don't burder of responding ok.
Let me tell you that need to talk to you in a senceable way despite that its my first to send this message to you but all i need is a sincere person ok.

And please do not hesitate to ask me questions for more details if you're interested in learning more about me. My name is
Mary Adams Aliu, A Somalian, and one! I am 26 years old residing presently in Dakar/senegal.
I welcome and invite you to read and ask me questions because the questions will turn the pages of an open book of my heart.

Hope I'll read from you soonest, and i will also send my photos to you after reading your feedback! meanwhile, I will write more details about my self later ok! I hope to hear from you soon, Thanks.


Mailto;
maryl.alio@gmail.com

Keep IN-Touch!

Mary adams aliu

No comments:

Post a Comment