Saturday, April 24, 2010

Important - "PIERRE GERARD"

I am is a question of 67 years and I allow myself to address you this message that I hope will keep a little your attention. To be frank with you this is at the time of a walk in my lost moments on Internet that I fell on your address. And this is there that I decided to contact you and you to talk about my project. I sincerely holds has to present you my excuses for this message. I send you this message in a partnership framework, confidence, honesty and the frankness that I confide in you in secret. I was military in the army of my country, France and since my retirement I lived in England with my woman and my son that deceased last year after a circulation accident. I am alone in this paralyzed moment after a work accident, I would like to maintain myself with concerning you a project of a very big importance. I have access to an important sum of money that is located on a bank account in Africa where I am long time exercised. Sum that I desire to invest in various projects and therefore I will need your assistance in order to carry out this transaction in confidentiality and confidence mutual insurance company.
Sincere greetings. PIERRE Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment