Saturday, May 29, 2010

***28-05-2010***Important Message from Ganesh Amoorthy - Please Respond - "Western Union® Pay-Out Office Malaysia"

SouthEast Asia Regional Headquarters,
The Western Union® Company
Kuala Lumpur 51100
Malaysia



I am Ganesh Amoorthy. I am auditor General of Western Union®, Malaysia. I have only been recently appointed and transferred from Brunei. On commencement of my duties here, I discovered a pending transfer of US$900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand United States dollars) in the system.

I promptly informed the Malaysian Government and it was agreed that the funds be refunded to either the Sender or the initial Receiver. I intend to input your name as the initial Receiver.

I am contacting you to come across with names which you could use to receive $9,820 everyday until money is cleared from the system. It is very important that you respond urgently. In case you are wondering, I got your email off an internet index.

I have the M.T.C.N numbers on my desk right now as I send this mail, the government has permited me to ensure that all the money must be transferred in the next 96 hours to the receiver.

Please send me the following information;

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Occupation:


Best regards,

Ganesh Amoorthy
Tel: +60-14-326-3972

No comments:

Post a Comment