Friday, May 28, 2010

[ No Subject ] - "Mrs. Emmanuella Fisher Foundation"

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs.Ella Fisher now undergoing medical treatment in Cecilia Makiwane
Hospital South Africa. I am married to Dr. Martins Fisher Jr,who worked
with British Judicial Commission in England for over a decade before he
died on 5th of July in the year 2005.Before his death he made a vow to use
his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.


Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4
Million (4 Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Security Company in
Europe.Presently, this money is still with the Finance/Security Company.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months
due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.Having known my condition I
decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing
person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor
and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in
the universe.

I would need your response to  be directed to this email for sake of
confidentiality (mrsfishere@aim.com). Hope to hear from you. Thank you and
may the Almighty bless you Amen.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Ella Fisher.

5 comments:

  1. yep I got this

    Kari, las vegas, nv

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone know anything more about this..
    I got this too in these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same thing today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GOT THE SAMEONE YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received one today.

    ReplyDelete