Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation - "Mr.Bekoe Kwesi"

Good Day,


My name is Mr.Bekoe Kwesi,Staff of Standard Chartered Bank Ltd,in Accra
Ghana.

In my capacity as a staff i attended a business conference sometime ago
2006 in Geneva,Switzerland and in the process of this conference i meet
Nadiya Mohammed Hassan of the Justice Ministry of Iraq and the business of
crude oil exportation to my country was concluded with my bank
representing Tema Oil Refinery Ghana Limited.

A special account was open for this transaction in my bank with me as the
account officer to the account.

Unfortunately Nadiya Mohammed Hassan die in a Bomb blast 30 August 2006,
as at the time of her death the account has generated the sum of
US$75,000,000.00 (Seventy five Million United States Dollars) which
presently has not be claimed.

I am contacting you that my bank will be carry out the first quarter of
the yearly auditing within the next the (1) Month and if this funds is not
claimed before that time the funds will be transferred to the bank
commission account, It is in this regard that i want you to be my foreign
partner so that this funds can be transfer to any nominated bank of your
choice.

I believe i can deal with you in confidence hoping that together we can
transfer these funds successfully so that this funds can be invested
either in Europe or America, if you are interested or willing to
partnership get back to me.


Please treat with Strict Confidence

I guarantee that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either
to me or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by return
mail.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Bekoe Kwesi

No comments:

Post a Comment