Saturday, October 9, 2010

FROM MRS BRIDGGIE WILLIAMS - "Mrs Bridggie Williams"

FROM MRS BRIDGGIE WILLIAMS
COCODY (WA) 20515
Reply me on this mail : bridggiewilliams@cantv.net


Greetings,  

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as surprise, but do take your good time to painstakenly go through it before  disposing it.  As youread this, I don't want you to feel sorry  for me, because I believe everyone will die oneday.   

l am MRS BRIDGGIE  WILLIAMS, am married to MR CAMPBELL WILLIAMS  who worked with GAMBIA EMBASSY EMBASSY in COTE D'IVOIRE for nine years before he died in the year 2006.  We were married for eleven years  without a child. he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.  

Before his death we were living together in good harmony.  When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $7.5 Million (SEVEN MILLION  FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS )here in  COTE D' IVOIRE .  

Presently, this money is still here in Cote D Ivoire Recently, My  Doctor told me that I would not last for some MONTH due to  cancer problem.  

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my  condition I  decided to donate thisfund to Ophanage (less previlages) or an  individual that will utilize this money the way I am going  to instruct here acording to mydesire. 

I needed a good partner that will use this fund for the helping orphanages,Research centres and widows.I took this decision  because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and  my husband,s  relatives are not good and never loved me for once through out my marriage expereince with my late husband. therefor, I  don't want my husband family hard earned money to be misused by wickeds men.  

Hence  the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of  death  hence I now where I am going to. I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health as my Medical Doctor  advised and  because of the presence of my family relatives  around me  always.  I don't want them to know about this development.  

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact  concerning the deposit.

REGARDS,

MRS BRIDGGIE WILLIAMS
Reply me on this mail : bridggiewilliams@cantv.net

No comments:

Post a Comment