Friday, October 15, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME - "Abdoul Issouf"

PLEASE HELP ME
Dear good friend,

I know that this mail shall come to you as a surprise, I Am Director in The Bank of Burkina Faso, I Hoped that you will Not Expose or Betray this trust And confident that i am about to repose on you for the Mutual benefit of our Both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring sum of ($13.5 Million United state dollars) Immediately to your account.The money has been dormant for years in our Bank Here with out any body coming for it and I want to the Bank to release The money to you as the nearest person to our deceased Customer(the owner Of the account)who died a long with his supposed next of Kin in an air crash Since July 2000.

I don't,want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So This is the reason why i contacted you, so that the Bank can release this funds To you as the nearest person to the deceased customer and Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if You are not interested.
Upon receipt of your reply, I shall send you full details on how the business shall Be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned Sum If you agree to transact the business with me and I am waiting for your urgent Response so that we can start immediately and here is my private Email  abdoulissouf12@hotmail.com
Best
Regards,
Mr. Abdoul Issouf
PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

No comments:

Post a Comment