Sunday, October 3, 2010

HELLO - "Dr. Michael George"

Hello,

My name is Dr. Michael George  of  {CBN}. I am informing you of an attempt by 2 gentlemen,
Dr.Marvin King of Canada(your respresentative) and Egnr. Moses Okon (your partner) who
came to collect your will inheritance fund on your behalf. I had to ask them why they came to see
me in person, and they said that they came to collect your inheritance/contract
funds payment valued $5M which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us.

However, I am writing you this email to find out from you, if you actually sent
them. Note that they actually tendered an authorization letter/Power Of Attorney from you,
which proved that you actually sent them to collect these funds in your favor.

At this junture, I will like you to forward the below information for proper scrutiny and
re-programming in our bank central computer.

(i) Your names as you have in your International passport or driver`s license.
(ii) your tele/fax numbers for easy communication
(iii) your residenatial contact address.

I awaits your immediate prompt response.

Thank you.
Dr. Michael George

No comments:

Post a Comment