Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FROM MRS FATIMA SIDEK FROM LIBYA (KINDLY OPEN ATTACHED LETTER) - FROM MRS. FATIMA SIDEK LIBYA

attachment: =======================================


From Mrs. Fatima Sidek

Dear Sir/ Madam.

You may be surprised to receive this massage from me since you don’t know me in person, but
for the purpose of introduction, I am Mrs. FATIMA SIDEK the wife of MR. ALI AHMED SIDEK
who was murdered during the Libya crisis along Benghazi and Tripoli road the state capital.

My Late Husband was among the few oil Magnets Murdered in could blood by Gaddafi
Forces for his alleged support for rebels to unseat our dictatorial leader Muammar
Gaddafi. We communicated the whole world through BBC AND CNN regarding the
uprising.


During the 2010 World Cup My Late Husband took me along with our only son Mr. Zaki Abd Sidek to
South Africa where we had deposited the sum of $25,000.000.00 United State Dollars with a Security
and Finance Company as if he knew the looming danger in Libya . The money was deposited as a
germ or precious stone to avoid much demurrage from the Security Firm. The contents of the
consignment were not declared to be cash to avoid eyebrows and suspicions.


The Crisis in Libya so far has rendered millions of people homeless as most prominent politicians
and business men were forced out of Libya. This political revolution so far has resulted in rampant
killing, genocide, arson and total lawlessness. The situation becomes uncontrollable with series of
Bombings. I therefore decided to move out of the country with my Son to safety in South Africa. I am
faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of Money in South Africa just because of my refugee
status. The South African Monetary policy prohibits a refugee from handling huge such huge
financial transaction.


It is on this note that I start seeking for a reliable person who can help to secure this fund and
invest it else where. I must let you know that this business is legal and 100% risk free and the
nature of your business dose not necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist my family
kindly indicate your interest by calling or writing my son through the below contact details for
more explanation.

NAME:MR. ZAKI ABD SIDEK
TEL: +27-73 89 00 975

EMAIL:
ZAKI.ABD.SIDEK@GMAIL.COM

I must assure you that this transaction is legal, 100% risk free and would be concluded in a matter of weeks
should I hear from you soonest. Remember, this is highly Confidential and the success this transaction
depends on how secret it is kept considering the fact that the crisis is still on in my Country Libya.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you to do is to send me Your Full Names,
Your Nationality, Your Occupation, Your Country, Your Age, Your Telephone and Fax Numbers, Copy of
your Identification and a Brief Information of your self and assurance that you will never sit on this fund once
the total sum is transferred to your account in your country as this is my only hope and that of my family.

Best Regards.

MRS FATIMA  SIDEK.

(FOR  THE  FAMILY)

No comments:

Post a Comment