Friday, September 2, 2011

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance/Kinldy view the memo for more detials - Dr Paul Owen


From Dr Paul Owen

African Development Bank Republic Du Benin

Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dear Good Friend

It interests me to contact you after my investigations on your capability and sincerity.

I am Auditor General in African Development Bank Republic Du Benin On my
routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the
deposit of ($9.6Million USD}by late Mr Khalead without any hier. I write
to seek your indulgence and assistance in moving this fund to your country
through legal means.



Let me know if you can handle it so that we can discuss your own %.

I wait for your urgent response.

Regards,

Dr Paul Owen.
Auditor General

2 comments:

  1. Wrote to me as well. Too bad I am with Russian Scambaiting society. Poor fellow is still checking Western Union office daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, he's moved on. He's contacted me.

    ReplyDelete