Wednesday, September 7, 2011

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL. CHECK ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME ( +27-839-947-996 ) - MR. FAVOUR ZAM. zam_favour@yahoo.com

Attachment: ===========


FROM DESK OF FAVOUR ZAM.
FAX/TEL:+ 27- 83-99-479-96
EMAIL: ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS- favourzam@gmail.com
ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO,

This letter meant to contact your following knowledge of your self esteemed to help us out of this difficult situation that my family has been engulfed since the death of my father the bread winner of the family, who was maliciously murdered during the land dispute in Zimbabwe. So please, consider this as a request from a family in dire need of assistance.


I am Mr. Favour Zam from Zimbabwe, the first and the only son of late Dr Arnold Zam
Communicating to you from Johannesburg, South Africa. I on behalf of my family decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer to your company account or personal account the sum of US$ 35.5 Million ( Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Inherited from my late father.

Before his death, my father on one of his trips abroad took me South Africa to deposit the sum of US$ 35.5Million Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) With
a private security company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was
deposited with Security Company as family treasures without disclosing the real content of the
consignment box.

The money was earmarked for development of new farms in Lesotho and
Botswana. This land problem started when president Robert Mugabe who according to my late
Father, in the desperate did to hold on to power for life introduced a new land act, which wholly
Affected the rich white and some few blacks. The farmers affected vehemently condemned the
Methods adopted by the Government which resulted in rampant killings, looting and wide scale
Mob actions by the war veterans and some political thugs. Unfortunately, the ruling government
of Robert Mugabe could not do anything but support the actions of these hooligans, which
Claimed many lives including my father’s. Heads of Government from the western world,
Especially Britain and United States of America have voiced their condemnation against
Mugabe’s actions but he seemed unmoved by the world outcry.

As it stands now, I am the only person that has access to the money and the relevant documents
of deposit in respect of the money with the Security Company. From the above, you will
Understand that the lives and future of my family depend on this fund, as such I will be grateful if
you can assist. We are living in South Africa as political asylum seeker and we do not have the
Financial right to invest the fund here. In view of this, I cannot invest this in South Africa hence
My asking you assist me to transfer it out of South Africa for investment purposes in your
Account.

 For your afford, we are prepared to offer you 20% of the total sum while 5% will be set
Aside for expenses incurred during the course of this transaction and the remaining 75% for my
Family’s investment in your country under your supervision. Please note that this transaction is
Risk free and the major thing I ask you are to ensure the safety of the money when transferred into your account. Further information and arrangements will commence as soon as trust confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality of this transaction.

Thank you as I await your urgent response via telephone or fax numbers above for more details
and don’t forget to keep every information regarding to this as highly confidential.
Best Regards.
MR. FAVOUR ZAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment