Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Greetings Beloved, - Margaret Sawers


 I am contacting you in view of the fact that we could be of great assistance to each other. Kindly read attached message for more details.

Attachments

Download All




Greetings Beloved,
  


I am Margaret Sawers from Australia married to Robin Sawers an Australian and 
a major contractor with a Saudi Arabian oil company in Asia.
 But before his death during the tsunami disaster, we were married but 
without Children and after his death i fell sick and was diagnosed for 
cancer of the lungs here in Hong Kong, I have only but a few months to live.
I am contacting you in view of the fact that we could be of great assistance 
to each other, developing a cordial relationship towards humanitarian work 
to help the less privileged. I want to re-profile the total sum of 
Nine Million five Hundred Thousand United States dollars  to establish 
a charity foundation in my family name to keep memories alive. 
I need some one as my trustee who can establish my dreams and make it 
a success while I am gone.
God Bless,
Margaret Sawers.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment