Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Re:Update - Captain James T.Kirk ;

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late
reply, it's due to my duty here. Since your last email to me on the month
of June, I couldn't reply back because my troops were camping at the road
to the Jordanian border, that makes it difficult for me to check my mail.

I have finally secured the money as being agreed and have every proof of
this transaction only what I need is your assistance to transfer the fund
to your personal Bank Account. I am ready now to transfer the money to
your Bank Account.All I need is your correct Bank Account Details to
enable me start transferring the funds immediately and Your Personal
Contact Telephone Number for easy communication as I cannot leave Iraq
because of the nature of my work.



I will transfer fund with the Bank of Baghdad, Iraq. They do International
Transfer. I will not send it at once, I will transfer $500,000 each
transfer. I will inform you on what to do when i finally transfer the
money into your Bank Account.

Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty . I
attached my picture and the picture of the Money for your confirmation as
you requested. It wasn't easy for me to do that but I had to because you
requested for it and to make assurance double sure.

Remember, your share still remains the same 20% out of the total amount of
the money. The total amount of the money is $10,500,000.00 {Ten Million
Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars}.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to enable me
proceed on the transfer. Please, Do not reply to this email, reply me to
my private email address { cptnjmstkirk@hotmail.com }  for security
reasons.

Best Regard.

Captain James T. Kirk
Email:  cptnjmstkirk@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment