Monday, November 28, 2011

Barrister. Samson madau - SAMSON MADAU


Assalamalekum,
In a brief introduction, I am Mr. Samson madau a legal practioner by profession and South African citizen.

I am presently in West African country of Benin  Republic ,  Cotonou . I was invited by Mr.Saaid Gadahfi, who is in temporary asylum in Niamey-  Niger republic.

I was invited as his late father’s attorney, to assist in organizing proper investment of huge sum of money his father left in three West African countries.

I was mandated by Mr.Saadi to ensure that the funds will be entrusted to a trusted Muslim or Christian person, who is well educated and a professional or accomplished business man.

If you can handle this offer, opportunity will be given to you to speak to Mr. Saadi Gadahfi in Arabic and explain areas you can invest the funds and assist for relocation of his family members in your country, for them to start a new life now that the war is over.

Your early reply to this mail, indicating your interest will encourage me to stop establishing further contacts in this subject matter. I can be reached on this direct phone; +229 67011153. My Direct Email: samson_madau@aol.com Thanks for your anticipated positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister. Samson madau
Insha Allah

SAMSON MADAU

No comments:

Post a Comment