Friday, November 4, 2011

From Luqman Akmal [Reply To: luqmanakmal@kimo.com] - Luqman Akmal

 Hello friend,

I know that we do not know each other personally but hopefully we would in due course. I am Mr. Luqman Akmal, an Attorney at Law in the United Kingdom and I have a business suggestion/deal to share with you which will be of huge benefits to both of us.

In June, 2004, a deceased client of mine who was certain Crude oil merchant made a Fixed (Numbered) deposit of Fifteen Million U.S Dollars ($15,000,000.00 US) in a Bank here in the United Kingdom. Upon maturity,the bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Fifteen million Usd (15 Million USD) is lodged.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I shall employ the services of an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin/sole beneficiary, and also he will be drafting and tarization of the WILL and as well obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. 

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. There is no risk involved at all in this transaction as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney coupled with my experience/position as a retired branch manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

Now, for us to successfully commence this business I will like to know you better to enable me trust you 100%. The need for trust in this business is due to the large sum involved and as such I will like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself.

My personal email is : luqmanakmal@kimo.com

Regards,

Luqman Akmal
+44 772 135 0128

Please reply to: luqmanakmal@kimo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment