Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Very Urgent - Gbagbo

Dear Sir ,

I am using this opportunity to greet you and your family.

I am James Gbagbo, my late father was a junior cosine to the former president of my country Ivory Coast in West Africa.

My late father was an Army captain under the former president Gbabgo regime in my country. Before he was short dead by the then rebels, he was contracted by the former president Gbagbo, to purchase arms from overseas... He then made the sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars(US$20,500,000.00) from the purchase of arms and he supplied to former president Gbagbo.

Before my late father died in the hospital two days after he was shot by the rebels, he notified me not to invest or use this fund in my country, due to the instability of power in my country and most of the African continent In that regards, I was smuggled into Accra-Ghana by the help of the United Nations rescue ship along with my total inherited fund (US$20,500,000.00).

Presently, I am at the Bujumbura Refugee Camp here in Accra-Ghana and my inherited fund is deposited under the United Nations here in Accra-Ghana.

All I need from you now, is for you to prepare your trip to Accra-Ghana as to assist me make the claim of my inherited fund. This is because, I have informed the United Nations that my late father's foreign business partner and friend will come down to Accra-Ghana to assist me make the claim of this fund and invest it lucratively in any overseas countries according to his/her directives. I will also like you to relocate me to your country or any country of your choice, to enable me further my education is I am still 24 years of age.
Upon your arrival here in Accra-Ghana for this claim, the United Nations will deduct 10% of the total fund for their service charge(FOR USING THEIR NAME TO CONVEY AND DEPOSIT MY FUND UNDER THEIR CARE HERE IN ACCRA-GHANA.) and hand over the balance of my fund to you and I, for a lucrative investment according to your directives.

My phone number is: +233-54-6976332.

Regards to the above mentioned, I await your urgent response and your arrival to Accra-Ghana schedule.

James Gbagbo.


Gbagbo

No comments:

Post a Comment