Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Greetings from James. - James Aboniki (mailniceman@rediffmail.com)

Greetings,

My name is Mr. James Aboniki, I am the regional manager of HFC BANK (Ghana) Limited, I am writing you this proposal in good faith.I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace and I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I. As the regional manager of the HFC BANK (Ghana) Limited, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office at the end of each business year. In the course of the last year 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch office made excess profit of Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5MILLION).

I have placed this funds in HFC Bank escrow account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as your commission. I have perfected the banking procedure to enable our head office transfer the funds into your account in less than 7 working days.

I have not met with you in person neither have I had any business relationship with you previously but I am instinctively convinced that you are the ideal person I require to handle the fund for me. I intend to resign my position as a banker and relocate to your Country with my family in the near future. My major concern is to see that this money arrive in your account, I would be very glad should you therefore confirm your willingness to assist me receive this fund.Once you receive the fund, I will depart to meet you to secure my share of the money which I will invest in business in your country.I will require your advise on lucrative investment opportunities in your country.


Please reply with the information below to enable me give you a call to further discussion

FULL NAMES:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

CELL PHONE:

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

AGE:

Thanks and God bless you
Mr. James Aboniki.


James Aboniki (mailniceman@rediffmail.com)
(jamesaboniki@aol.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment