Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I am contacting you for the second time now - Reinaldo & Reinaldo Law Firm (susan.bona@celebration.fl.us)

-- Reinaldo & Reinaldo Law Firm
Office 11 10 Great Russell
Street London, wc1b 3bq
United Kingdom.

I am the sole executor and trustee of the estate of a testator and I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the trust as my previous notification to you was returned undelivered. Please if i reach you this time as i am hopeful, endeavor
to get back to me. I have information concerning the availability of a total sum of three hundred and seventy five thousand Great British Pounds (GBP£375, 000.00) with a bank which has been listed in your name. The testator made you the beneficiary of this fund.

My duty is to provide legal assistance and claims administration for transfer of custody of the funds to you as the sole and legal beneficiary in accordance with the Trusts Act 1973. Upon your response to this email, I shall provide you will further information on the release of the funds to you .I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Godspeed,
Mr. Reinaldo Carlton
Reinaldo & Reinaldo Law Firm (susan.bona@celebration.fl.us)
(r.carlton1954@07168.cn)

3 comments:

  1. what are you trying to say here? Is this a hoax or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this mean I am NOT getting 375,000 dollars,
    I thought it was real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's hoax...............

    ReplyDelete