Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello - Mrs. A. Brown (brownita1@yahoo.com)

Dearest friend.

I am seriously in need of a good-hearted person to distribute my inheritance in the sum of 12million dollars to charities around the world.I am a 70yrs old woman diagnosed with terminal cancer and have just about two months left to live.Its obvious my death is imminent so this would be my last wish on earth.
I want my funds distribute to charities as instructed.I dont intend for my inheritance to be used in the wrong ways when am gone.If you can do it,please,reply to my personal email: brownita4@yahoo.com and i will furnish you with further information to start the process of getting the the money transfered to you.
Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Anita Brown
(brownita1@yahoo.com)
(brownita4@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment