Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LETTER FROM MR.LEO DOUGLAS. - Mr. Leo Douglas. (weyubsuk@gmail.com)


UBS United Kingdom (Pty) Ltd.
No 1 Marsden Street
10th Floor
Manchester, M2 1HW
Web site: www.ubs.com

Dear Friend,

I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their offshore department United Kingdom. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.

 During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of US$16,700,000.00 {Sixteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars}.If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant accounts: website; http://www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm


If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 60%, send the following information by return mail (mr.leo_d14@yahoo.co.uk)

Bank name:
Bank address:
Account no:
Swift code:
Account name:
Your phone no:

Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receivee the above information. I want to re-assure you that this business is risk-free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.

Thank you for your time and attention

Warmest regards,

Mr. Leo Douglas.

Contact me urgently via email privately for further details:

Email: mr.leo_d14@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment