Wednesday, June 13, 2012

THE WICKEDNESS OF THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT - ZEINA FADI (Info@cast.net)

I am Zeina Fadi,23years old Syria citizen.

First, i want you to understand that, you have to keep this transaction confidential to your self alone, and do not tell any one, this should be between you and me, due to the fact that, this has to do with a huge amount of money, and much more security reasons.

In regards to the issue of my Parents, my Mum is from Syria, and my Dad is from Syria as well.

I was called upon in the Australia, by my late father, to come back to Aleppo in syria, for a family meeting on how and were to place a new resident location out side syria, when the crises in syria started newly, on this process, my late father was killed, by Bashar Al-Assad, due to the fact that he resign from Bashar Al-Assad's Government, as the Director of Petroleum,in Mediterranean coast in the west and in northern Syria of Latakia, just because of the killing and assault, he placed on his citizens, both big and small, so now me and my mum, with my sister, who is just 12 years old, we are off the cost close to the desert as am sending this message to you, and am opportune to have gotten a little access of internet here,  in the cost east, due to the help of turkish army net work service, and this is why i have the access to communicate with you in regards to this venture.

Please bear it in mind that, this is a big benefit of success in your life, if you are honest, truthful, and have the fear of God, and also work towards the procedure, because this is what my late father labored for good 27 years, before he died, now my mum has gone deaf, due to the Plaster Bomb strike and she is also, not in 30% good condition as at this moment.

The money my late father left behind , is still in care of my father Barrister, so now, i will present you as my late father's representative, to receive the fund from the Barrister, this reason was due to the fact that, the Barrister has been sending us information to look for a foreign partner to receive this fund on our behalf, because, there is no way my self, my mother, neither our surname,  will be presented to receive this fund by our self's no way, it will be a big problem for us, because the Government of syria, which is own by Bashar Al-Assad, they are still looking for us to kill,so this is just the reason why i have contacted you, to work towards the procedure with the Barrister to receive the fund from him.

In regards to this Money, i will never stand in a manner of greed, we are going to share it at the ratio of 50/50, please, we need this money urgently, my mum is un conscious, and i really want you to contact the Barrister very urgently, because this fund has to be out within the next 5 to 7 working days, due to the fact that we are running low and shortage of our needs, my sister has a bullet wound, and my mum is drastically injured and sick as well now, so i really want this to be urgently done.


For your information, The Barrister is now in Malaysia, and as soon as you reply back to my email, i will urgently forward the information of the Barrister to you, to enable you contact him for the urgent release of the fund.

I will be glad to hear from you, as we shall also discuss how to disburse my own share as soon as the fund is out to you.

Lastly, please do not disclose this to any one i repeat once again, for security reason, and for our life to be safe, most especially my only sister who is just 12 years old, and has a bullet injury, which Bashar Al-Assad has ordered his soldiers to kill all the opposition  children, for them not to witness their future, just because their parents are opposing against him, for a dictatorship rule, so please, i really want you to understand me, and abide with this self information's that i have passed to you.

Thanks for been willing to assist me, and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

zeina f.

No comments:

Post a Comment