Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Re: Business Investment Proposal - Larry Bulmer (larryb@mail.com)

Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you in confidence and as a means of developing a cordial
and fruitful business relationship with you. My name is Mr. Larry Bulmer,
a UK based business man and investor. I am interested in investing in your
country through your good office.

I do invest on real estates, hotels and tourism centers but however, it
depends on your advice and suggestion since you are in better position for
directive, also note that I am also interested in investing in your own
business if possible and if the margin is good. I have decided to budget
the sum of $18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million US Dollars) for this
investment plan.

In other for us to proceed with this business investment relationship, I
will like you to send me a business plan of your business or any ideal
business you feel I can invest on.

Your address got to me courtesy of a business journal at the world trade
center here in the United Kingdom and after due consideration I decided to
contact you with the hope that you will be able to render assistance
towards this investment plan.

More details and my full information will be given to you once I receive
your response, especially on the terms and conditions. Your service will
be highly needed to achieve this under binding agreement, this and other
vital issues will be addressed.

Ps: Kindly contact me only on my private email (larrybulmer111@gmail.com)

Best regard,

Larry Bulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment